See the full list here:
The lowest rated video (according to likes/dislikes) on this channel is the “Top 100 PS2 Games – According to Metacritic”. In general a large number of commenters seem to discount Metacritic scores, and are very vocal in insisting that only the *user scores* on Metacritic are valid.
I generally tend to disagree with that sentiment; while using critic scores is indeed problematic, user scores are pretty much wild west; you only need to look at the concept of “review bombing” to see this.
Regardless, I thought it would be an interesting experiment to indeed examine the user scores, and this video is the result. The results are … interesting. See for yourself! Watch and enjoy!
Three things to note:
1. All scores/ranking are taken from the Metacritic page (see link above)
2. This video was created based on a list taken as of November 23rd, 2019. It is possible that as time goes on, rankings will change as more people add reviews. Naturally this video will not reflect that.
3. I am presuming that Metacritic is presenting rounded off scores – which is why 59 titles have a score of 8.8, 22 titles have a score of 8.9 etc.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://mavachmientrung.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sở hữu quy mô 7000ha, Vinhomes Hạ Long có gì đắt giá?
- 3 cách tìm kiếm khách hàng để cho thuê nhà Đồng Tháp
- Mơ thấy sửa nhà điềm lành hay dữ, giải mã chi tiết, xem ngay!
- 5 lưu ý không được bỏ qua khi thiết kế nhà phong cách cổ điển
- LA LA SCHOOL | TẬP 2 | Season 1 : Học Viện Siêu Sao (Phim Ca Nhạc Học Đường 2017)